- In the Treatment of Persistent obstructive aspiratory illness (COPD) Tiova Rotacap aids the airways in your lungs with remaining open.
- It slacks up the muscles of these airways. It makes it simpler for air to get in and out.
- This medication is protected and successful. It typically begins to work within a couple of moments, and the impacts can endure as long as a few hours. Try not to quit utilizing it except if you are advised to by your specialist.
How to use
Tiova Rotacaps With Rotahaler 18 Mcg should not be consumed entirety. Before utilizing, read the directions on the label. The capsule should be set at the base of the rotahaler, not in the mouthpiece. Wind the mouthpiece until you hear a tick, then, at that point, inhale deeply into the mouthpiece. For as long as 10 seconds, pause your breathing. If there is still powder in the rotahaler, repeat the technique.
You shouldn’t utilize Tiova Rotacaps 18mcg if you:
- Are hypersensitive to tiotropium or any of the different fixings in Tiova Rotacaps or powder
- Have a history of allergy to atropine or its subordinates (ipratropium or tiotropium)
- Have serious kidney illness
- Have glaucoma, urinary issues, sporadic heartbeat, or prostate or kidney illness
- Are pregnant, preparing to become pregnant, or are bosom-feeding
- Dryness in mouth
There are no reviews yet.