- This medication is utilized to free the side effects of bronchospasm, for example, wheezing, chest snugness, breathing troubles, hacking, and so on in bronchial asthma, persistent obstructive aspiratory sickness, and so on.
- This medication is utilized to alleviate the symptoms of bronchitis, where the walls of the airways expand, making breathing truly challenging.
How to use
- Gulp down it as an entire. Attempt not to chew, smash or crack it. Kindly look for your specialists’ guidance for the legitimate portion and term of the medication.
- Try not to miss your portion and consistently attempt to take the medication at the proper conceivable time.
- If you miss a portion and it’s the ideal opportunity for your next portion, then take your next portion instead of going too far. Try not to take at least 2 dosages simultaneously. Try not to change the portion or stop the drug without speaking with your specialist.
- The medication may not be protected with liquor as it might cause sleepiness and bring down your pulse. It should be taken under clinical watch. It may not be ok for pregnant and breastfeeding moms. It isn’t suggested for driving as it might cause discombobulation and tiredness.
- There is restricted data about the Theo-Asthalin Tablet’s impact on kidney capability. Patients with liver sicknesses should utilize this alert after a specialist discussion.
There are no reviews yet.