- Prevent and cure occasional unfavorably susceptible rhinitis like roughage fever
- Prevent and treat lasting rhinitis (obstructed or runny nose, wheezing, and tingling brought about by dust parasites or animals like felines and canines)
How to use
- Use Flomist Nasal spray precisely as coordinated by your specialist.
- Check with your specialist if you are certain.
- Peruse the directions on the label before use.
- Clean your nose by gently blowing over a cloth or tissue.
- Embed the tip into the impacted nose by shifting the head forward in the upstanding position.
- Utilize the spray by pressing the bottle once and inhaling inwards.
- Eliminate the tip from the nostril and repeat something similar for the other nostril.
- Remember to supplant the cap firmly after use.
- Let your specialist know if you have had an unfavorably susceptible or easily affected response to fluticasone or different remedies.
- If you are a pregnant lady or nursing mother, don’t consume Flomist Nasal Spray without first counseling your specialist, as it might be endorsed if the advantages overweight the dangers.
- Patients with fresh nasal ulcers, medical procedures, or injuries should try not to utilize this item.
- The improvement of eye conditions, such as cataracts and glaucoma, has been accounted for with fluticasone nasal sprays. You should have a yearly eye test to check for these circumstances.
- Stomach torment