- Duonase Nasal Splash is utilized in treating sniffling and runny nose because of sensitivities.
- It works by hindering the development of specific synthetic messengers in the nose that prompt expanding and aggravation.
How to use
Duonase Nasal Spray should be utilized as your specialist has prompted you. Try not to utilize it more regularly or for longer than suggested. Typically, you should clean your nose gently before utilizing it, keep one nostril shut while applying the medication to the other, and afterward sniff hard to ensure it reaches profound into the nose. Then, at that point, repeat for the other nostril. It gives help rapidly and can keep going for a few hours. If you utilize this medication time after time or for a long time, it might deteriorate your symptoms instead of further developing them.
- Suppose you are sensitive to azelastine or some other part of this medication. Let your specialist know if you are sensitive to any medications.
- Make a point to talk about the sensitivity and what signs you had. It incorporates talking about rash, hives; itching; shortness of breath, wheezing; cough; swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat; or other signs.
- Taste change
- Upper respiratory tract contamination