- It is an antiviral specialist recommended for herpes zoster(shingles).
- It is also used to treat repeating mouth blisters and or stifle repeating genital herpes.
- It works by preventing the spread of the herpes condition in the body.
Virovir 250 Tablet should be taken in the fix and term as your specialist prompts. Try not to avoid boluses and get done with the entire course of treatment if you feel more. It could be taken regardless of food, yet taking it at a proper time is better. However, accept it immediately if you miss a dosage. If it’s almost an opportunity for your approaching dosage, skirt the missed dosage and return to your everyday timetable to stay away from the glut. You should drink loads of water while on treatment with this medication as it assists with helping dehumidification and other damage.
- Virovir 250 mg Tablet isn’t suggested for use if you are sensitive to it.
- Utilize this medication with an alert if you have severe kidney issues.
- Likewise, inform your primary care physician if you have other ailments and about your ongoing prescriptions.
- This Tablet isn’t suggested for use in children under 18 years because of the absence of safety and viability information. Counsel your specialist if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before taking this remedy.
- Feeling sickness and vomiting
- Stomach torment
- Loose bowels