Ocuvir DT 800mg tablet is indicated for:
- The treatment of Herpes simplex infection diseases of the skin and mucous membrane, including introductory and repetitive genital herpes.
- The concealment of repetitive Herpes simplex contaminations in resistant competent patients.
- The prevention of Herpes simplex contamination in immunocompromised patients, VZV diseases (varicella-zoster infection or chickenpox), and Herpes zoster (shingles) contaminations.
Ocuvir 800mg DT Tablet should be taken in the portion and span as prompted by your specialist. Avoid no portions and complete the entire course of treatment regardless of whether you feel improved. Disintegrate it in a glass of water before taking it. It could be taken regardless of the food; however, it is better to take it at a proper time. If you skip an amount, consume it straight away. However, if it is nearly time for your next portion, avoid the missed portion and return to your everyday timetable. Try not to double the portion. You should drink a lot of water while on treatment with this medication as it assists with preventing a lack of hydration and kidney harm.
A few medications are unsuitable for individuals with specific circumstances, and medication must be utilized if additional consideration is taken. Thus, before you begin taking Ocuvir DT 800mg, the individual endorsing it for you must know:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding (even though aciclovir isn’t known to be unsafe for a child).
- If you have any problems with how your kidneys function.
- Suppose you are taking or utilizing some other remedies. It incorporates any remedies you are taking which are accessible to purchase without a remedy, as well as natural and complementary prescriptions.
- If you have at any point had a hypersensitive response to a medication.
- Feeling tipsy or tired
- Sickness or vomiting
- The runs, stomach torment
There are no reviews yet.