- It helps treat skin break out (commonly called pimples) by decreasing the development of over-the-top oil in the skin that causes skin acne.
- It likewise eliminates skin break out, causing bacteria and keeps spots or pimples from showing up.
How to use
- Continuously use Retino Ac Gel as coordinated by your doctor. It is for external utilization only. Wash the impacted region of the skin with warm water before application. Wipe it off. Apply a thin layer of this GEL to the impacted area. Let the medication dry on your skin before applying any makeup items or beauty care products.
- Avoid beauty care products or make items before applying Retino Ac Gel. Take a look at the label of the medication or counsel your expert regarding the amount of the medication that should be used.
- Stay away from the contact of this gel with the eyes, ears, and mouth. Your expert will conclude your treatment term based on your skin condition.
Try not to use Retino ac gel:
- If you are susceptible to Clindamycin, Tretinoin or some other parts of Retino AC gel.
- If you have a history of inflammatory gut sickness or other issues with your digestion tracts.
- If you have ever evolved loose bowels after utilizing any anti-infection medication.
- If you or any of your relatives have a skin disease.
- If you are experiencing some other skin conditions.
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Burning sensation
- Skin peeling