- Zentel Tablet is an anti-microbial medication that helps treat numerous parasitic worm contaminations.
- It functions by destroying and stopping the additional growth of parasites generating the contamination.
- This medication ordinarily encourages you rapidly.
Zentel tablet should be taken as coordinated by your doctor Ingest it down with a drink of water. Attempt not to cut, smash or chew the cure. It should ideally be taken with food. You should get some margin for ideal outcomes and shouldn’t consume more than that recommended by your doctor.
Try not to take Zentel if:
- You have had a hypersensitive response to Albendazole or any different fixings contained in this medication. Albendazole is additionally contained in Eskazole. The fixings are recorded toward the finish of this leaflet. A hypersensitive response might include a bothersome skin rash, shortness of breath, and swelling of the face or tongue.
- If you have taken Albendazole and become unwell, tell your specialist before taking the first portion.
- You are susceptible to prescriptions like albendazole like mebendazole (Sqworm, Vermox) or thiabendazole (Mintezol).
- Expanded liver catalysts
- Loss of hunger