- Ivecop 6mg Tablet is utilized in treating onchocerciasis; a parasitic worm disease brought about by Onchocerca volvulus sent through the bite of black flies described by skin tingling and vision debilitation.
- It is utilized to treat strongyloidiasis, a gastrointestinal disease brought about by a roundworm called Strongyloides stercoralis, described by stomach torment and diarrhea.
Accept Ivecop 6mg as coordinated by your doctor. It should be taken on an empty stomach either 2 hours before or after suppers. Gulp down the medication similarly with a taste of water. In the event of the dispersible tablet, scatter the tablet in a teaspoonful of bubbled and cooled water before the organization. Your doctor will conclude the right portion and length for you relying on your age, body weight, and seriousness of the contamination. Keep on consuming this remedy as long as your physician suggests you do as such to obtain enhanced outcomes.
- Try not to consume Ivecop 6 Mg if you are adversely affected by its fixing
- Before taking this medication, illuminate your doctor if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or attempting to conceive
- Consume lots of fluids and dodge caffeine while taking this remedy
- Try not to drink liquor with this prescription as it might build the risk of side effects
- Loss of craving
- Skin rash
- Muscle Torment