- Treat Gastroesophageal reflux illness (GERD) in both grown-ups and adolescents.
- Treat stomach ulcers, or gastrointestinal ulcers brought about by helicobacter pylori disease and NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Mitigating Medications) in the two grown-ups and adolescents.
- Treat Zollinger-Ellison condition in grown-ups.
- Delayed treatment after the anticipation of rebleeding of ulcers with intravenous Esomeprazole in grown-ups
- Nexpro 20mg Tab can be taken with supper or on an empty stomach. The portion and length should be followed as endorsed by your doctor. Accepting it at a suitable duration is excellent. This medication actually must not be taken more than the suggested portion.
- Gulp the tablet with water, following opening the tablet from the strip. Try not to attempt to break/smash/bite the tablet.
- Refrain from skipping or forgetting to remember a portion. If you do, accept it when you recall; however, if it is nearly time for your next portion, avoid the missed portion and take it at the following planned time. Try not to consume two dosages altogether.
- It should be taken simply by the individual for whom a certified doctor has suggested it.
- It should involve alert in pregnant ladies. Counsel your doctor before taking this medication.
- It isn’t suggested for use in breastfeeding ladies except if vital. Analyze the hazards and benefits with your doctor.
- Avoid driving or working machinery while taking this medication since it might cause tipsiness and obscured vision.
- Dryness in mouth
- Stomach pain
There are no reviews yet.