- Treats different fungal contaminations (like fundamental candidiasis, mucosal candidiasis, cryptococcosis and vaginal candidiasis)
- Prevents fungal disease in immunocompromised patients
- Fluka 150 tablets should be taken as coordinated by your specialist.
- Ingest it as a whole with a sip of water, don’t cut, smash or chew the cure.
- It supervises to be accepted regardless of meals.
- You should get some margin for special effects.
- You shouldn’t consume more than what is recommended by your specialist.
- Try not to take Fluka 150 Tablet if you are pregnant except if your specialist has told you to. Inform your specialist if you have a past filled with cardiovascular breakdown, a frail immune system (counting HIV/Helps), kidney issues, or liver issues like yellow skin (jaundice).
- This remedy may not be appropriate for you. If your treatment course is over a month, your specialist might monitor your liver capability.
- This medication might make you dizzy, so don’t drive or work machines until it is protected.
- Looseness of the bowels
- Stomach pain
- Acid reflux
- Skin inflammation