Erectile dysfunction is a disappointment for the sensual life of a man. Almost 60% of the men in the world are suffering from this illness. It refers to the inability of a male to sustain an erection during sensual interaction. There can be many reasons that cause it. Sometimes, unhappiness, anger, stress, lack of confidence, dissatisfaction, performance fright, etc. can trigger it. You can combat this issue simply by the intake of this Caverta 50mg medication.
How does this medication work?
This Caverta 50mg medication contains Sildenafil Citrate 50 Mg, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. The erection process comprises of various blockages. And these blockages are removed by this medication. The main work of this tablet is to release nitric oxide into the body of a man. Which grows the presence of cGMP. This causes the man’s male part to fill with more blood. Thus, by this action of this medication a man can achieve smother erections.
How to take this medication?
- The recommended starting dose is 50mg.
- Take the medication with water
- It is not useful to take the medication more or less than the required quantity.
- Also, this medication has to be taken at least 60 minutes before any sensual activity for men suffering from erection problems
- Avoid fatty foods when using Caverta 50mg medication
- Also, do not use the medication for more than 1 time every 24 hours.
- This medication can cause an unusual reaction with grapefruit juice and grapefruit.
- It is advisable not to take this sildenafil citrate 50 mg medication with alcohol. Consuming this medication with alcohol can make a person snoozing and dizzy.
- Overusing this medication can have negative effects.
- People suffering from any problem in the liver and kidney must avoid the medication
- This medication is strictly for the use of men and not for women and children
- Nitrates drugs shouldn’t be in use with this medication.
Side effects of the medication