- It is utilized for the treatment of skin breakout, a typical skin condition that happens when
- the pores of your skin become stopped up, causing zits, whiteheads, or pimples.
- It likewise lessens the wrinkles all over.
How to use
- Apply A Ret Gel 0.1% 20gm precisely as your specialist coordinates.
- It is for external utilization only.
- Apply it on the solid skin, free from cuts and wounds.
- Apply a thin layer of A Ret Gel to the impacted region.
- You should clean up when utilizing this medication except if your hands are the region to be treated.
Converse with your specialist if
- You should try not to utilize it on inflamed skin because of the chance of serious irritation.
- You experience redness, dryness or extreme bothering. The specialist might decrease the portion and recurrence of the use of A Ret Gel or may likewise cease the treatment for quite a while.
- You should try not to be exposed to direct daylight after applying this Gel to decrease the possibilities of photosensitization (and that implies skin harm because of UV or daylight). Use a nice sunscreen with SPF 15 and full clothes to avoid exposure.
- You have an aversion to fish proteins, as there are chances of creating extreme tingling or enlarged red bumps on the skin.
- Skin aggravation
- Burning impression of skin
- Redness of the skin
- Peeling of skin
- Photosensitivity of skin