Mon - Sat: 8:00 - 21:00
minoxidil 5% (Amexidil)
Amexidil 5% contains minoxidil which has a place with a gathering of medication called vasodilators. It is utilized to treat normal hereditary hair loss. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd manufactures it. It follows up on the scalp to help hair development in the bald region. It should be just applied directly to the scalp region.
Amexidil 5%, when applied to the scalp, it aids with expanding the bloodstream. This expanded blood stream gives more sustenance and oxygen to the hair follicles, which prevent hair cell passing and upgrades new hair development.
|Categories:||Hair Loss ,|
- Amexidil 5 Topical Solution is a medication that treats normal hereditary hair loss.
- It prevents further balding and aids hair with regrowing.
- It works by expanding the bloodstream to the hair follicles on your scalp, which prevents hair cell passing and improves new hair development.
- It is best for sparseness or diminishing at the top of the scalp yet less viable at the front or for retreating hairline.
- Benefits are more outlandish if you have been bald for a long time or have a huge area of going bald.
How to use
- Apply Amexidil 5% as suggested by your specialist. Try not to apply this solution in amounts bigger or smaller than recommended by your specialist. Keep on utilizing this medication until completion of the most extreme amount recommended.
- Abstain from missing or failing to remember the portion of this arrangement. If you do, apply it when you recall, yet if it's nearly time for your next portion, skip it and use it per your typical timetable.
- Apply the solution every day simultaneously for 3-4 months or as recommended by your specialist to see the hair development. Try not to shampoo your hair for 4 hours after utilizing this arrangement or utilize a hairdryer for drying your hair. Try not to get this solution in touch with fresh injuries, eyes, mouth and nose. This topic solution is suggested for use in men only.
Pregnant ladies should not utilize it. Counsel your specialist if you are a breastfeeding mother. It may not be fitting if your balding is because of remedies (like chemotherapy) or any nutritional deficiency. You should likewise not utilize this medication if you have hypertension or use different creams or moisturizers to treat other scalp conditions.