Mon - Sat: 8:00 - 21:00
Asunra -400 MG
Asunra 400mg contains Deferasirox, which has a place with the gathering of remedies called iron chelator. It is utilized to treat constant iron overload by blood transfusions in patients (matured 6 years or above) with beta thalassaemia major. Novartis India Ltd manufactures it. It is likewise used to treat ongoing iron overload brought about by rare blood transfusion in patients with different kinds of anaemia and kids matured 2-5 years. It can likewise address iron overload in patients aged 10 years or older with thalassaemia disorders but are not transfusion dependent.
|Categories:||Anti Cancer ,|
- Cure chronic iron overload due to regular blood transfusions in patients with beta thalassaemia major
- Gets ongoing iron overload due to rare blood transfusion in patients (2 years or above) with different sorts of pallor
- Treats iron overload in patients (matured 10 years or older) with non-transfusion subordinate thalassaemia disorder
Asunra 400mg should be taken once every day on an empty stomach no less than 30 minutes before supper, ideally simultaneously every day. The tablets are diffused by blending in a glass of water until a line suspension is obtained. After the rest has been gulped, any build-up should be resuspended in a small volume of water or squeezed and gulped. The tablets should not be bitten or gulped down. Scattering in carbonated beverages or milk isn't prescribed separately because of frothing and slow diffusion.
- Asunra 400mg isn't suggested for pregnant ladies except if obviously fundamental. Counsel your specialist for exhortation.
- It isn't suggested for use in breastfeeding ladies except if obviously important. Counsel your specialist for exhortation.
- Drive or work no machines if this medication impacts your capacity.
- Dodge the utilization of liquor while consuming this pill.
- It isn't suggested for use in patients with moderate or extreme kidney illness. Counsel your professional for the suggestion.
- It should be taken with alert in patients with liver sickness. Counsel your expert for the suggestion.
- Stomach pain
|Generic Name||Deferasirox dissprsible|